The Dubois County Museum holds special featured exhibits throughout the year. There is always something new and exciting to see at the museum.
Here are this year’s featured exhibits:
- Dolls and Dollhouses and Doll Silent Auction: Temporary exhibit from January 14 – March 13
- Black Heritage in Dubois County: New permanent exhibit, opening on February 18
- Anniversary of the U.S. Entering WWI: New permanent exhibit, opening March 31
- The Cold War (1945-1991): New permanent exhibit, opening June 14
- Festival of the Trees: An annual exhibit taking place this year from November 16 through December 30.
Last year was the opening of the Wildlife Adventure Room Exhibit. For more information on the Wildlife Adventures Room Exhibit, click here!