Become a Member!
Dubois County Museum, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code Sec. 501-c-3. Contributions to our organization are tax-deductible.
Membership in Dubois County Museum, Inc. offers the opportunity to celebrate Dubois County’s rich heritage and history. By supporting the Dubois County Museum with your membership, you will help support the museum’s cultural programs, educational efforts and preservation of irreplaceable artifacts associated with the history of Dubois County.
Memberships are valid on a calendar basis, January 1 – December 31. Membership cards are provided on the June newsletter.
Benefits of Membership:
- Provide free personal admission with an individual membership
- Provide free admission for family with a family membership
- Provide special e-mail notifications on special exhibits or museum programs
- Support the preservation of county history
- Support educational advancement of county history
- Receive a quarterly and monthly newsletter
- Receive invitations to special programs
- Sneak previews to new exhibits
- Receive an invitation to annual membership dinner
- Provide you with a self-fulfilling experience of sharing the history of your county
Levels of Support:
Become a member today, by clicking the link below, to download the application form, and ensure future generations are enriched with the history and heritage of Dubois County, Indiana for years to come!
Membership Application <– Click the link to view the membership application.